~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, August 1

Well now here is a bummer. My sister in law (the cat one, not the "annoying one") had a kitty die this morning. What an awful thing to wake up to. I must go buy a card as her kitties are her babies. This kitty's name was Bart and she had had him since just before or right after her and the brother in law married, so he was around 17 years old. Which I know is good for a kitty. But she is devastated, rightfully so, considering he wasn't even her diabetic cat. Additional note: All her cats are old, her stress is not going to lessen anytime soon. Sorry for the sad post, but it made me teary cause I feel so bad for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home