~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, August 5

Yeah so I am cheating!

I changed my time zone to make today tomorrow already. Happiest of Birthday to my Froggiest friend! We have been thru far too many of these and I am still up for calling it quits on aging, quick hurry the clock is counting down!

Stamping was peaceful, no stamp hogging, no dirty looks for being obnoxious. Very enjoyable. Can't wait to do it again. Hmm, was a pottery date set or still TBA?

My Princess rolled all the way over while I was gone. :( She had been rolling almost all the way, but we decided it wouldn't be official until she pulled the rollie pollie arm from under her rollie pollie bellie.
AND I missed it, no Hubby didn't take a picture of her doing it, nor get the video camera out, but he did have the YoungOne call me at the store to tell me. Well HELL, if I wouldn't have had to stop for milk, I could have been there for it..... I will have many more firsts, I know. Rolling will never beat the first laughs I got teary-eyed over when he was out of town. Those are still the best and thankfully more frequent!

Oh! I almost forgot, Frog, I saw this and thought of you! I'm not saying we should take out all the stupid people, but let's just take the warning labels off everything and let nature take its course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home