~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, January 5

Breakin' the Rules

Ok! So apparently today was "de-lurking" day. I confess, I am a lurker. I never hardly comment cept on occasion to those I know & love in reality. But it being a new year, I left a comment on one of my favorite spots to lurk WouldaShoulda She SO cracks me up. AND is why I know that Target Therapy is a national cure for boredom. Not just the people I know. People I don't know do it, and not even transplanted people that I know.

There is another blog I like to lurk, he/she is in the same town as my friend in Mass (IE:Boston, but not really, just typing Leominster if you aren't there or been there...is pointless) I like to read it, and then f' with my friend. Cause it's like I am brilliant and just KNOW what's going on with the weather, traffic accidents etc....

I so suck. I am bored. Duh. I ventured to bake again. I was fearful after the killer cookie epidemic. But my kitchen was freezing cold and nothin warms it up better than running the oven for 5 hours. (3 spent convincing myself no one will be harmed) AND now I just made cinnamon rolls for Hubby. Don't be too impressed, it was Pillsbury and HE brought them home from the store (which I sent him to cause I am on day 5 of not leaving the Arctic home) Hell for that matter, I have been in pj's since returning home from Fonduefest on SATURDAY! Yes, I have showered, only to put CLEAN jams on. Someone remind me of this perk of staying at home next time I am threatening to duct tape the kids K?

YET ANOTHER DAY without school tomorrow. I KNOW we NEVER had this much time off! EVER.

I have hit a standstill in home cleaning. Very hard to clean AROUND these little droppers and leavers. Laundry is SO severely slacking, that I am hoping my online ordered onsale jammies come soon! ok, so not that bad. But getting there. Damn Christmas crap downstairs reminding me IT needs put away as well as the laundry.

Ever had a friend who's life always sucks? I do. I can blog about cause she doesn't have a puter and doesn't know about this blog. I have known her, going on about 7/8 years. Her life has sucked the whole time. Granted, brief interludes of unsuckiness here or there, but the vast majority has been crap. Her family sucks. As an expert in this field, I can judge. They are never there for her, but get pissed off when she can't do something for them. I must admit, I too have not been the greatest of friends here lately too, but I think it's because I felt like she ONLY called me when she NEEDED something. Money (like I have much to spare) A ride.... etc. Well she called me tonight to tell me more drama and I must say I listened only half-heartedly. I don't wish for anything bad to anyone, every year I tell her that THIS will be a better year. BUT is it possible for someone to just have bad luck all the time? Even back in the day when OlderOne & I were on our own still, I don't think my life was ever TOTALLY awful. Maybe cause I had him with me? A light in my tunnel of darkness and despair. I am not sure. I don't even know what to do or say...

And then there's the Des Moines saga, I hate surfing the net for obits. But I don't want to call and "intrude" so, I am waiting to here. Maybe I will go find an "in time of need" card or something. Maybe just a "prayers & wishes" type plant or something.

Damn another dreadful & sad ending to a post, but my toes are numb from this kitchen floor (yes, I had socks on, but letting the Muppy out, the melted snow got them!)

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! The sun is supposed to be out TOMORROW! and maybe then, I'll get dressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home