~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, October 16

Put On Your Big Girl Pants and Get On With It.

I saw that on a shirt today. Sums life up I'd say. Life is too short to waste it worrying about piddly crap and what everyone else thinks or is doing.

And on that note, I still haven't got to play with my scrapbook, I mean Princess's scrapbook. I have some cutey black & whites and ......There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." Must be similar to the one between love & hate. That one is damn near fishing line at times.

Allow me not to dilly dally in my posting so I don't get booted from LoserZero. Cheap is nice as long as it doesn't become inconvient.

Partook (yea, I made that spelling up) in some much needed Target therapy (I believe that reasoning was eaten in the absent post) I was in search of Princess Thunder Thighs some pants. So far 1 pair of jeans she owns fit. It's the thighs man and just like me, someday she will hold her mother responsible for this genetic horrid act of evil. Unless, she can manage to break 5 ft 4 and then maybe just maybe she will be ok. Anyway, this clothing saga is making vacation preparations more complex. Had to go buy her a little hat today too, it was cold but by the time I found an appealing (once the stupid fuzz ball on top was removed) hat it was no longer necessary for today. Really, just preparing for Boston in November. Yes, I know, what kind of moron goes EAST in the winter? One who just wants to get the hell away from home and who's spoiled self's birthday is in such a coldass month. Brr. I turned the furnace back on tonight too, though supposed to be in the 80's this weekend. Can anyone else say (other than the pollsters) NEBRASKA SUCKS!

Slippers today. Shorts on Saturday. Blink! A Blizzard by nightfall Sunday. Just Kidding with ya, Mother Nature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home