~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, October 10

Well I managed the quickest (& jumpiest) shower I think I have ever taken this morning. The "pest" people will be here Monday afternoon. Yes, Monday. While I was out & about a cute kittie kept trying to get in my van. Perhaps he/she was trying to help me! But, didn't want to risk nice kittie having fleas & mites to add to my vermin woes. All is quiet today, so perhaps "it" went back outside to play, but it's probably just resting its very incisors. Ick. No more talk of such.

Pottery Barn opens here in the Big "O" today. I am resisting all temptation to go. I love Pottery Barn Kids. I will go eventually, because I feel the need for the Princess to own an obnoxiously pink Christmas stocking and I know they will have one. My Mom told me about the opening (which I saw on the news already), I said I don't have money to go there, she says, "well, I haven't cashed your check yet!" Gee thanks Mom, but I do have more scruples than to go shop at the Pottery Barn when I really need to grocery shop instead. But the ability to float til Wednesday is very helpful knowledge. Gotta love the Mom landlord (except for rodent removal & fridge repair) at least she advises me of when she intends to go to the bank, just in case!

Remember the creamed chicken/turkey over mashed taters from grade school? I want some, but not eating it at school. Recipes.com here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home