~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, October 9

Please God Help Me

There is something I know is unpleasant scratching (knawing?) behind the wall in my basement bathroom. I am so creaped out, I want to throw up. Last winter we had a couple mice, they didn't make such a noise. They ate poison and died, all good. It's not even cold out yet damnit. Hubby heard it when he was getting ready to shower earlier. Hmm. Baths upstairs for me it is. I made Hubby come down stairs with me when I changed out the laundry. He is in bed now. I went down to do another load, yup I still hear it. Gag. Hubby better find someone to come out asap or I will seriously freak the f**k out. Not far to go at all at this point. I don't want to know how long it takes to chew thru a wall. Orkin, Terminix get 'em all. MY MOM'S (aka, owner of this home) advice: set some traps. NO F*'in way, for that sucker to get trapped means he needs to come out of the wall. No, someone come kill it in the wall. Hermetically seal my home so no further little beasties will feel welcome. Can I have my cricket infestation back, not so bad afterall really.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home