~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Saturday, August 14

It's Official, I am depressed.

Shopping therapy was brief escape from my mood. Thanks Nuttie! I (well not soley) wrecked my beloved momminit van. Yes, again. This time with some help from a young Hispanic man with no insurance, no license, no proof of anything but his papers from Mexico, breathing and being an idiot. Allegedly not his truck, the "alleged" owner somehow miraculously just bought said truck that very day (hmm, address he gave for the "alleged owner" ...LINCOLN.) Anyone wanna discuss the COLORADO plates that were on this truck? Now I know I haven't bought alot of vehicles, but I am pretty sure I haven't let anyone DRIVE them without me in the same city, let alone the day I bought it, before I could insure it or anything. It's all bullshit and now I get screwed. Happy Friday the 13th.

SO now I sit and worry that our insurance will dump us. Cause this would be 2 accidents in less than a year. I want to hide in bed. But apparently that is a luxury only allowed to Hubby. Yet I am supposed to keep on a happy face and not be mad about it. I can't. I want to hide. I want to cry. I want a do over.

I want the dog to nap. I want the kids to nap. I want to get in my van and drive away.

I need a therapist. I need medication.

Sorry this post was dreadful. Pictures are taken but I can't bare to post them and look at them again. No one was hurt thank God. But it feels like the last straw has broken ME.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    i'm glad you at least got two hours of peace with the shopping therapy...the santa fe must be a good baby napper, since it zapped the princess out for the whole trip ;-)
    we most definatly WILL BE GOING out for a few beers to rescue you from sleeping hubby. not fair!! the girls will party and make him suffer :-) maybe dipstix in CB?? hahahahahaha

    the nutter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home