~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, July 30

Much to do

Once again, I have slacked around the house and the ToDo list has grown. Everything was neat & clean for such a brief time.

Now while still waiting to hear when Puppy can come home, I must plot "back to school". My YoungOne has informed me ...he is NOT going back. HA. I have news for him.

I am seriously considering
Milk2You, as to never go to the store again. I hate the grocery store. So with that & Schwans.....ok, hmm still the diaper dilema. Thus I guess I must fit the store into the day as well.

Not a very exciting post, that's what happens when you try to do several things at once. One being a map of the day.

Happy Hangovers to you all, Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Frog said…

    to solve the diaper problem i have two words: potty train. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home