~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, August 5

Too Much Smokin in the Hood?

I found THIS reason for a mid-mid life crisis over at AboutDamnTime's.... I am selling the kids! No mo minivan for me! Me & Bailey can cruise off into the sunset! Ok, maybe still room for my Princess too, but she was the money maker (j/k). Having sudden major sadness for the lack of A-plan ness by no longer working for Ford. Hmmmm. Wonder what the friends & family discount will get me!

Well by the time anyone reads this it will be
Froggie's Big Day! Roll on! (Eek, maybe I needed the definition first!) Happiest of Birthday's my slimey green friend! Oh! I almost forgot! I found a new pet for her & the kitties....A PacMan frog! Right up your retro eighties frogger & pacman in a bar (not a blender) I saw him in the Petco ad and saw one for real at the Pet Store! Oh my, totally Froggie!

Apparently all my darties needed was a very biased cheerleader! Way to go! WooHoo! Yippee! Way to almost kick some ass! Damn thievin beers yet very nice men in the HOOD (fort, not lake man!)

It was indeed a good time, I don't think they'll want us for their team in the fall though, shucks.

Sorry for all the linkies tonight, but so much on the net of enjoyment! I just had to share!

Puppy comes home on Sunday! Camp starts again on Monday! And school starts up again in 2 weeks! Yaaaaaahoo!




2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Frog said…

    Thank God you were sober. I already forgot the roll on part. hahaha.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    that car ROCKS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home