~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, July 26

Funny Thing

You know the annoying banners at the top of our blogs? Well I clicked on this one..... and low & behold it popped out the answer to life's great mystery! No not really, it analyzed me based on some 5 second life dreams and came up with the following conclusion:

MrsGivings, your heart's desire is Design and the Arts

You have a number of attributes that make you an excellent candidate for a design or artistic-related career.

You understand how important it is to follow your heart, express your feelings, and do what you love, so it's likely you're already in a design-related field or have created a way to make your non-design-related job more artistic and expressive.

If you're currently stuck in a job that does not allow you to throw your heart into your work, it's likely you're an unhappy soul and are not living your life's purpose. Until you get yourself back on track, the life you dream of may never arrive.

What exactly does this 'dream job' look like? The answer lies in the combination of visions that you have for each of your 5-second lives. If you can find a way to creatively combine the various attributes of each of your dream lifetimes into one career in this lifetime, you'll be well on your way to fulfilling your heart's desire.

Umm. Yeah, so basically it's telling me to leave my family for 30 months and head off to get that
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Baking and Pastry. Dear Great Wisdom One, after my evening, please don't tempt me. If only I could figure out how to do this without the travel time away from my kiddo's. Yes I know our mild mannered community college has a culinary department, it is not what I am looking for. I do not want to learn to carve ice & cheese sculptures. But I guess it could be a starting point. Hell I have about 7 years to kill before running off to be a "grown up". Or I could go back and finish class #4 @ our local hobby store....those damn wedding cakes......If only I had the patience and quiet time for practice these days!

Meanwhile my heart's work is to make sure my Princess's shoes coordinate with her hairbows , my YoungOne doesn't return to his nudest ways and that my OldestOne doesn't turn into a juvenile delinquent if I dye the top of his head blonde as this is his current life's wish.

I have decided, it's only hair and if it sucks, he is almost due for a cut before back to school anyway! Yet one more step in not becoming my mother!

Can my puppy come home yet!? Sorry no linky cause I can't get the textamerica to let me upload a picture. Am I a moron? Oh but wait, I see blogger may be able to assist me with all these new functions! Why doesn't anyone tell me these things.....We shall see!


3 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    i too, am a design and artsy fartsy person according to the life quiz :-) i've got it, you'll be the pastry chef, and i'll be your photographer and on the side, we'll both stamp to preserve our sanity!

    LYMI

    nutti

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Deranged MrsGivings said…

    Sounds like a plan, anything to keep Capt Undies from being nude!

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    thank you for changing the color on some of the typing! i can read it now! (sorry that this comment is coming 12 hours later than the actual conversation :-) )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home