~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, November 5

As 30 draws to a close....

My tummy ache has finally stopped. Thanks so much to Froggy & Nutti for the all you can stand shrimpie fest. Older One enjoyed his leftovers for dinner tonight.

So far I smell good. I got my Ralphie's Romance (which I naughtily took back to a store that sounds very similar to my last name and exchanged the "set" (you know the bath gel & lotion & perfume...)for a single bottle AND my Delicious Be Delicious. OK, I did have to fork out a few $ for the difference but still beats havin stuff you won't ever use hanging out in the bathroom closet. And my Ava got me some yummies from Bath & Body Works but I haven't figured out which scent I will replace them with cause she shops so well she picked some I already enjoy. Oh and I got some lever back blue topaz earrings from the step mommie. Not a big blue person, but I shall find something to pull them off with cause they are too big for the Princess. to wear! AND, while Princess and I were jetting about Council Tuckey this evening, Hubby & the boys went shopping. YoungOne has a big mouth so I know what they picked generally speaking, the sad part was Hubby overheard YoungOne spilling the perverbial beans to me...But hell I am surprised that they went shopping in the first place!

I have explained many times to Hubby the only way "young men" learn to be thoughtful (rememberful?) is by example. It has been set in stone that a card must be made (bought is acceptable too) for all "special" days and whomever it is not for is in charge of that. He understands this. It took a birthday where I did not make or buy a card, gift or even a cake. I did not have the kiddo's do it either. I felt horrible, but I couldn't get him to grasp it before that. His father did not do this. His mother didn't either...(Poor kid, had to choose between a gift or out to dinner for HIS birthday). My inlaws suck. I wasn't aware of this before I married. I wish I could have warned my newest SIL. BUT I am sure that will all pan out differently than for me. I am difficult and picky. Hmm, stuck up and spoiled too. The tradition continues, Have you met my kids? HAHAHA.

Where the hell was I going with this? WHY must it be warm out tomorrow? Normally this would please me like no other, but I had a frilly ensemble prepared for the Princess's trip thru the Hell On Earth I call the Inlaws of Grizwierdian. Now I must find something "lighter" yet no less pretentious. God, I truelly am an awful person.
YoungOne, well I merely hope to get him clothed in something CLEAN that FITS. OlderOne, he is easy. I love him. Go get dressed in something that "matches" and POOF it happens. Well most of the time! They are all jazzed cause they are going to ChunkyChez tomorrow night. I love my cousins! Anything to stay outta that place!

Well this post is so long, Netzero things I have disappeared! So thanks again to my gals for a great time last night, sorry I am old & bar lost. I will try to be more bar savvy in the future, good thing I have a great set of tutors!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    happy birthday! hope you had a great time thursday...the homey was fun, even if it was only for one beer :-)

    the nutter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home