~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, November 2

Since New Year's Flopped

With old age looming I have decided to create 31 Resolutions. Since I have no brain at this time suggestions are accepted. We shall see what I have dreamed up between now and the weekend.

We survived Halloween! As you can see I even posted some pictures! Resolution #31 Take more pictures of my kids! (and scrap them too!) We shall see if that makes the real list or not.

I wish I had some new pots and pans. My Tfal is all jacked up. And why won't Capt Former Undies eat mac & cheese that is NOT a character. I refuse to go back to the store for more. He has so far this week consumed, Oddparents, Scooby & Spongebob.

OMG, what a boring blog. I'll be back when I can be entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home