~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, October 29

To Nino or Knot

Ok, horrible pun. I was enjoying much needed no kid time this evening. Was even going to extend my adventure until upon Halloween relapse of memory, I hadn't made the knotty blankie for stepmom's birthday on Sunday. No time tomorrow for there are still procrastinating pumpkins to be jackolanterneyes'd (yeah i know it's spelled wrong it was my feeble attempt at humor) and grocerying to be done cause Sunday despite the falling back of an hour will be busy with Birthdays and Candy Begging! So that left a few empty (insert: sober) hours to do the blankie tonight.

Just once it'd be nice to come home to a house full of sleeping kids. No such luck. YoungOne held in there until the damn blanket was done. The wind is crazy, thus making Puppy a little off, all the rustling leaves I suppose.

Anyway so only OlderOne's blankie is left to be done. Someday. Maybe when it's snows.
Or perhaps I will "allow" him to help! Yeah, that's a bang up plan. Now if I can remember to actually buy tiles while AT Lowe's, I can finish up Christmas present making, well as soon as I figure out what to do on the ones' for the newest inlaw family. Oh my heck.

Be so impressed, 2 posts in 2 days (in a row!) Trick or Treat, smell my feet, gimme someplace to retreat! Hmm, ok so not a poet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home