~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, November 8

A day off shall never come

I should just accept it. In my life, no days off, burnt mac & cheese along side technically burnt cookies. That's me.

I was blessed with a purse party & can hardly wait until December for the next. Yea, can you see my whole budgeting thing went out the window before it ever got started! I am so swearing off Wal*ly World. I realize I am the typical family of 5 there with my weekly $100+ contributions. But my checkbook says it must stop. It leaves me no fun purse money damnit! Tomorrow I must go there to pick up Hubby's prescription, but that's all they're gettin' from me. My copay & I am running out of there.

Yea, I know, good luck with that one. Really, I can do it. Cause I am giving the unspent funds to Sam. Yes, I know same thing. BUT Sam & Wally are the death of me and my lack of selfcontrol. I know I am not alone with this, I have read other blogs in other states.

My 31 resolutions are coming. Yep, wally & sam are on there (under control spending/get outta debt) The list is slow going, as I am not one to give up. Well give up on anything fun.

Time for Trading Spouses. I have only watched that one a couple times. $50000. wow. pick me. pick me. pick me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home