~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, October 22

CURTIS! Is it dead yet?

I broke down and bought additional kill the critter bait, as the expensive pro stuff is in sealed containters and can't notice its consumption (well, other than one of the bait things has been dragged up partly under the wall behind the washer~old house give me a break) EEW! Anyway, some has been consumed. This being day 9 after the pros came and I still saw the thing yesterday. Hubby has never seen it, I explained to him, it's cause it is not out to scare the piss out of him. Just me. I do this stomp down the stairs thing, kick the furnace vent thingy and shove a laundry basket at the dryer~all in the attempt to let it know I am there and to remain hiding. Ok, stop laughing and read the rest....I change out the laundry, turn around to take it upstairs and then the booger decides to run to his hiding place and scare the crap out of me. Can't he understand, we have an arrangement until he is deceased, I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM or any of his pals. Ick. Anyway, no mousey (oh yeah, not rat, little mousie) sightings tonight.

Well, it is almost officially official. I now own my you are 30 years old driver's license, though worse than the concept that shortly I will be 30 is the even worse notion that by the time it expires, I will be 35. My children will be 5, 8 and almost 15. God help me. I will be taking my firstborn for his learner's permit when I have to renew again. This indeed brings tears to my eyes.

Life pending 30 is not bad, honest, despite being broke (and trying to figure out how to have a good time on vacation with little funds) life here in DerangedVille is on the high side. Wishin and hopin, dreamin and scheming....Hmm, that wasn't how the song went. Oh well.

Better end this post before Netzero thinks I went to bed logged on still and dumps my ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home