~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, September 23

Confessions of a Blog Slacker.....

I haven't really felt bloggy lately, can you tell? So glad it's is new TV season. I love TV, but only when there is something entertaining and nonsport related to view. Tonight I shall bring my Kleenex box to the couch and watch the new (& assumingly short) season of 8 Simple Rules.....No explanation needed there. Speaking of, while watching the Emmy's In Memorium thing, I didn't realize truely how many great actors/actresses have died in the last year. I mean I knew they died, but until you view a 10 minute clip of who's who, you think oh yeah, I forgot they just died too. Very sad, cause today's people just don't have the same lasting appeal.

Hmm. Bon Jovi bought/started his own indoor football team? Odd. Too much money John?

The photo blog is still in the works. Only 1 picture still sorry.

Come on brief freeze, I am tired of the drippy nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home