~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Sunday, September 28

Bored. So Bored.

When I get this bored, I get cranky & irritable.

In a effort (though futile) to cure my boredom, Hubby took us to the mall. We checked out the wall climbing thingy at a new store. Kind of cool and then let the children play in the "camp" playland. This was something I had planned to let them do yesterday when I was done shopping, but YoungOne was a super~duper brat, so we left.

We also swung by to scope out the window Hubby & brother in law put in yesterday. 8 trips to the hardware store later, they did pretty damn good.

See boredom thing, not looking up.

Tomorrow must take my Princess for her 6 month shots. Wednesday is her well-baby checkup, better known as the "Hey Lady, you owe us money, pay up" visit.

Is it time for vacation yet? The joy of sitting on someone else's couch.

Stupid Sister In Law update: Hmm. Where to start....Nephew went to get his learner's permit for a motorcycle....Must come back later this week when there will be someone available to READ the test to him.......Hmmm. The state of Iowa gave him a hunting license.....Dumb SIL is buying him a gun for Christmas.
Guess I should buy my entire family neon orange safety vests.........Is there someone I can report this READING of test's stupidity too. If you can not read enough to pass a test, you should not be allowed to do whatever it is you are testing for.

Oh, and the jobless, loser brother in law, that lives with them, brought home a cat. God, please help me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home