~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, September 23

Not for the weak stomach!

Well! Be impressed I got some more pictures on the "family" site.

You should also be impressed, I posted twice in the same day. Granted, I don't promise it is an exciting post. But none the less.

Really I wanted to vent. While skimming the lame'o cable channels, I stumbled upon our local "public access" channel. I am not a prejudice person, but what I listened to enrages me. An African American, praising Ala and blah blah has a "call-in" show. I stopped on this channel cause the man was discussing the burial of our local police officer. I have intentionally (thankfully the news channel I watch has not really "chatted" alot with the killer's family) avoided viewing anything dealing with the quote unquate other side of the story. Bottom line, yes, I know 2 mothers lost their sons. BUT if one is a THUG and one is a POLICEMAN, the logic in which the guilt lies should be explanitory, besides, the slain officer is NOT the one that shot said THUG. Anyway, I digress....Shitbag caller calls Mr. PrayintoAla and has the gall to complain how no body cares about the THUG &/or his family. The two go on to discuss how us WHITE people, raise all this money for this Officer's family. Yes, I am sure Mr. Officer had life insurance, homeowners insurance and such to cover expenses in the occurance of his death. I am sure he did this because he was a grown up with a family and priorities and a JOB that put his hard working life in danger. I am also sure he paid a pretty penny for said insurances soley based on the fact that his job required him to consort with said THUGS on a daily basis. They go on to mention how the THUG's mothers church wouldn't allow his funeral there or something to that effect, it was low tech, microphone to the telephone stuff so some was garbled. THANKFULLY. They were still ranting when I changed the channel and came to get online to prevent myself from calling the phone number on the screen and telling them what THIS lawbiding mother thinks of their stupidity.

If you were in the right, you wouldn't have run. You wouldn't have had a Bible's worth of "incidents" on your record. And most certainly, you wouldn't have had a gun in which to shoot at innocent people while fleeing thru "the hood".

There are good and bad people of all colors. Some just attract attention to themselves based on stupidity, not race.

End of soapbox. Blocking Cox Cable Channel 22 from my remote control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home