~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, March 26

On Retreat

I am on retreat, today I shall not fret about the yard sale or anything else for that matter. Today I am going to unload the dishwasher, do some laundry and take my kiddo's to the playland at the mall. See, I am deranged, the mall playland as a retreat. Perhaps some outside playtime after that. It's the mall cause my cousin nanny's and the baby is on some kind of breathing treatments, thus outside at a park probably not the place she should be, that and theres not "real" dirt for my Princess to eat at the mall.

I want to buy her a frilly girly dress for her birthday. I will not do so. It is however very very tempting as all the pretty Easter dresses do abound. I will have some control. After all she'd where it twice and then I'd have more almost unused clothing laying about.

Tonight all my kiddos are supposed to go to Griswierd. Princess can't go. I just can't bear the thought of her going away. She hasn't been sleeping the greatest and her teeth have been making her cranky this week.
Not that I need a reason. SIL will be upset. SIL will just have to get over it. I haven't been away from her yet and I am not ready to do so!
Yeah, I realize I may need professional help. Ok, well maybe I will let her. Damn multiple personality disorder.

Well, dishes are calling, cake needs baking too and most importantly Cheerios need flinging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home