~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, March 4

Ok Ok Ok

I am updating. Gloomy weather is not condusive for motivation ya know. Rain however is better than snow.

I am teenager sitting. Somehow, I am punishment? I think I should be affended! Really, I guess I am just supervision in lue of the pleasure that would come from one staying at home by ones self while suspended from school. Gotta love my teen mute. She says nothing all day while sitting in the recliner doing homework and gazing a some picture of some boy in her "trapper keeper?" ok, age showing, don't know what they are called these days. And she hates some girl name Mallory and the boy in the picture, well his name may be Tim W. These are things she has scrawled on her belongings.

In addition to this, my Princess is still under the weather, well in this case, right along with it, miserable and yucky. She is just not her bubbly self. Not eating. Icky other things...fyi, crib sheet changing in the middle of the night, not a fun thing. Have I mentioned she doesn't want to eat? Very odd in this house!

So, there, I have filled ya in on the current events. Nothing missed. Trying to get Ebay photos taken, trying to round up garage sale crap and planning for my Girlie's first birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home