~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, March 25

Overwhelmed.

Birthday Parties, Yard Sales and funerals should not all occur within the same time frame. The Yard Sale I have lost excitement over. I need to make signs to put out in the neighborhood, you know the ones, giant dayglow pink with black writing that will bleed when the dew sits on it in the wee hours of the night cause I ain't getting up at 5 am to go put them out & about (assuming I get 'em made) Rightfully, my fat ass neighbor should be making them to help his wife get ready while she is working. I made flyers for the grocery store bullentin boards etc....

Funerals suck. I am not versed in many and I like it this way. One of my best friends fathers died this morning. I have written about him before, he was in alot of pain so this was for the best, if that is really possible. Anyway, I called my brother and am making him go too, since I have infriended them as well. Sitter arranged for my offspring, as they would not/do not need to be there. I have nothing to wear.

I need to go on that show "what not to wear". I am a frumpy dumpy stay at home mom who wiggles & jiggles and has little ambition inside her.

On a happier note, I painted the Princess's toe nails. I need to go get some pink polish though, cause it's in a MOM color, dark. It did look quite cute with her new little sandals yesterday though! So mission to undertake other than housework. Polish shopping. Oh, and plastic utensil purchasing.

Much to do, much to do. Oh yeah, washed the van, it rained today. See it happens to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home