~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, February 2

MSN...MSN...

Let me in. I need some IM's.

Snowed in at home again, no van which is okay, cause there is too much damn snow anyway.

The moron kid's next door's car is completely buried. Get a clue jr. You annoy me. It's in front of my house. Thus when (if?) the plows come, the pain in the ass mountain of snow will grow larger. Jerks. Yeah, I know, I blogged this already. It's new snow, listen again.

Princess is yelling, apparently I can't type & feed her chicken broth at the same time. Odd. Yes, she is enjoying this. She ate the carrorts. It started as soup. Really, it did.

Well, I think my aunt & uncle have gotten off to Puerta Viarta (sp?). Wish it was me. Sunny Mexico or Snomaha? No choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home