~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, May 14

Oh the Land of

Not much flyin in the land of baby Goldfish crackers. House is in good shape, don't feel like doin laundry. Offspring is all napped and cheerful. Wishin the seasons would balance out already, squeezed the gal into a pair of jeans that have resulted in all day baby butt crack. Like you wanted to know. Just haven't felt the need to take them off as it's a lazy day here.

Shortly I will need to clean myself up for a date with my OlderOne. He is unaware of our date night. Boy he will be jazzed when I take him to candleland! WooHoo, party on Mom. Then we shall grab some preSOBE carbs for dinner and hit a bit of sandal shoppin for his big o' feet! Hmm maybe a Target or Old Navy fix for me too. Depends on candle spendin I suppose!

Apparently my YoungOne has had his first rememberable dream. He has talked nonstop about some monster with Daddy's blanket hiding behind the dishwasher who broke a little piece off the ceiling fan. Who is he mom? How do I know? Where did he go? How do I know?

He ask questions nonstop anyway, but these are crazy cause I can't get him to understand it wasn't real. Oh, the trials & tribulations of Mommydom. Jealous aren't ya!

So boring weekend ahead, nada thing planned. Who wants to be me? Applicants accepted from far away warm climates only, cause we are swapping lives for the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home