~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, April 19

Stupid WindStorm

Yesterday's stupid awful terrible blustery icky winds have ruined the peace and tranquility in my home. It snapped one of the tent poles on the tent outside. Now one would think it would be simple to just get a replacement. Not in my life. It was a clearance 2room 6 man super tent purchased ala Wallymart about 4 years ago. All I can find in a search is a glowing praise for the company's customer service....Not helping me. Perhaps I should have inquired with Hubby if there is a phone number on the instructions. Anyway, no tent, no refuge for the boys outdoors. Having the tent up was like having a giant fort to play in I suppose. Plus, 1 weekend eve for the last 2 weeks, I have had the bed all to myself. MUST find new pole. YoungOne is very distraught over the tent's abscence.

Took my girl for shots today. Shots suck. She could have gotten 6, but I promised to come back at 15 months for the other 3. Hell, with 6 shots in her chubby little legs she wouldn't have walked all day!

Her boyfriend and his Mommy are coming to the area (aka Des Moines!) the first week of May! Yippee! I am excited. Excited to drive 3 (maybe closer to 4 with kiddies) hours in tow to see them, well, okay, make it 6 (8) since I will also have to drive back home too. Ick. I will though. We also may do half way. Hmm, Omaha to Des Moines, half way sounds like Griswierd to me, Hey icky inlaws, can we play at your house and you go away? Ok, not really half way on that one. More pondering to be done when dates are finalized.

Can someone please make the dishes go away. Healthy dining is killing my sink, we all know how I hate dishes. Must make sure Hubby doesn't decide to CleanSweep ala dumpster while off visiting in Ioway. Or maybe that's not a bad idea. I can't miss it if it's already gone and I didn't have to lift a finger.

Well I suppose the dishwasher really isn't going to load itself cause the towels haven't figured out how to magically fold themselves either. Damn those lazy fairies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home