~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Saturday, May 1

I am no hustler!

What a fulfilling weekend, oh but wait there is still Sunday left!

Friday evening I drank a few too many beers and had a laugh riot goodtime! I fessed up to my antics to Hubby, who assured me, I still do suck at darts. See I told you so.

Tonight consisted of letting Hubby have a good time, which in his easy to pleaseness, consisted of a giant lobster tail and several martini's. Good thing I had my libations Friday. It was fun, I love to see him induldge himself, he rarely ever does anything just for him. The tail, ribs and beer are his only vices, I am a lucky, lucky girl.

Has everyone tried strawberry banana Cheerios! Oh my, I feel as though I have been missing something ignoring them for so long. They rock and that was dry outta the box (Princess was sharing with me.)

Well, handsome hottie Greek fence man is done. I know have my own personal Alcatraz, Kidatraz perhaps, as there are slots on the deck for driveway viewing and the chainlink gate to peer through on the other side. I am so happy, now to "lock" the gate, the wood one should be ok, as it is pretty stinkin tall. Ok, at least once I get that dumpster to clean up all possible escape toys! Just kidding. Now I want to get Hubby excited over creating a "mudroom" off the kitchen. And I want a Roomba, the self vaccuming thingy. Trust me, the kiddies would where out his batteries daily! Wonder if I won that damn lottery yet. Nope, didn't play.

My house is very quiet without my boys. I miss them. Please remind me of this silence on Monday as OlderOne has the day off and then frequent reminders 4 weeks after that. Yup, school is almost over. That was tooooo fast.

Well life is good, good friends, good times, good food, great family! Oh, I do have goofy sister in law and the soon to be driving but not smart enough to .... nephew story but it can wait. I give up. I love them, but thank God they are not my blood relatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home