~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, May 12

Blogger for Dopes

Wow. They have just about thought of everything. Well, except for how to post your thoughts for you. I think I am done messing around. I may go in and change that pink. I love me some pink, but that is not my level of it.

Rain if your gunna damnit. It looks like it's gunna pour. I watered my plants anyway, just a little. In case it really doesn't rain. I have so much cleaning to do, example, while innocently playing here, my Girlie has proceeded to dump a box of envelopes. Crap forgot to sign the field trip form, it came down with the envelopes. Sorry OlderOne. I promise to give it to you when you get home.

Not much going on here lately so nobody's missing out on anything. Hubby & I are starting SOBE diet next week. Oh fruit how I will miss thee for 2 weeks (longer if this actually works.....) Goodbye white bad yummy carbs....Adios soda cause diet sucks and I'd rather not drink any if it's not the real thing. SO much bad food to consume this week! Mmm. Taco Bell.... Cool Ranch Doritos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home