~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, June 29

Back home & bickering!

Life is back to it's normal noise level. Not so sure I am enjoying that part, but having all my ducks back in a row is much better.

Now for the house. OMG. No clue where to start, sure wish that dumpster was still here. I'd through it all away.

Dear Pharmaceutical Companies,

How dare you charge such crazy amounts for antibiotics! If I did not have insurance my son's meds would cost almost $900. THAT is horrible. No wonder people hate you. Get a grip.

Oh yeah, and cause you cost so much he is a day off cause it has to be special ordered in cause here in the midwest, no one can afford to keep any "in stock".


So much to do. Is it the 4th of July yet?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Deranged MrsGivings said…

    Too lazy to edit, filled script, would have been $933. How insane. I take back my bashing of Hubby's insurance. Really, I do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home