~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, July 5

Blah....I am running away.

Ever had one of those days? Well when they pile up it sucks. It's not really that it was a "bad" day, just blah. Fighting with OlderOne, trying to peel off the Princess...Even vodka & lemonade didn't make it better. It got all icky and watered down before I had a chance to stop and drink it.

Thank God there is baseball practice tomorrow night. A mini vacation cause I ain't goin.

I did try to self medicate with a little Target shopping. I need to go back, seems it only lasts while one is in the store. Damn.

Saturday & Sunday were fun, gotta love loud obnoxious fireworks to drowned out loud & obnoxious kids! Just kidding, the kiddo's were just about perfect until today.

But for now the house is asleep and I need to get something accomplished before the sleepies overcome me too.

Going....Going.....Gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home