~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Sunday, August 15

Seeking Therapy

Blogger ate my post. Probably a good thing. Not a very exciting read.

My life is sucking ass. Van is wrecked. Thank you country of Mexico for allowing this to happen. Driver's licenses and insurance must not be required there. Or a brain. Or learning who has the right of way.

Waiting for our insurance to shit can us. Two accidents in less than a year.

Wish I could sleep life away for awhile. Apparently that luxury is only for Hubby. Yet I am not allowed to get mad about it? Ha. I am fuming. A 4 hour nap yesterday (yes, I did tell him he could nap while I went for shopping therapy w/Nuttie) Which was barely a 2 hour trip that I wasn't allowed to change my mind on taking the Princess with me. Which he couldn't put the puppy in the kennel correctly so she wouldn't potty in it. Which she did. Which he slept thru. Then got up and went to nap in the bed when I got home until I threw a fit. SO at 7 he finally got up and managed to make me feel like shit for being mad until 9 when he went BACK to bed and where he still remains. I can't remember the last time I had more than 12 hours of sleep or anything else to myself. I got up with the puppy in the night and in the morning and again later in the morning. I had to stay up and wait for my boys to be dropped off. I want to give up. Someone else take care of it all. I can go to work and have less stress.

See. Blogger ate my post for a reason. Oh but wait, it IS there. Oh well. I ranted in both.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    oh, i'm so sorry :(

    thanks for the kinda words. it made my day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home