~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, August 16

Today's Mission:

To truck (ok...Suburban) off to a hobby store of sorts for some essential oils. Maybe some lively orange or peppermint something to alter the aura in my home. And a spray bottle. Then I will mist, mist, mist the day away. Oh, and must call/go to vet for more boogie medicine for Beautiful Bailey. Thankfully OlderOne is home again so I have an extra set of hands. Wow, four kids out in public. I have lost it!

Waiting for Hubby to call with the "knowledge" of Mr Cheeseman....aka our insurance guy (not his real name but damn close.) 15 years of insurance with the same people should count for something right? Yeah, I know probably not. I am kinda hoping the adjuster just totals out the Momminit. I love her and will happily buy her sister, Notcrashinit. Ha! I am a loon. I do not however want to have to repay the car taxes. Wonder how that would work. My guess is it's like trading it in and I would indeed have to do taxes again. Damnit.

Well time to call the vet! Love me later!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    more photos of bailey, please! and maybe some of the kids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home