~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, August 25

Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to school he goes.

Tomorrow is YoungOne's first day of school, so far still excited about it. We shall see how his thinking is in the morning, when I have to WAKE him up early so he can eat breakfast. I am not a mother of structure and scheduling. Back to school in all it's glory is great, except the hauling my ass and the littler butts out of their cozy beds. I love to sleep. Well, once I get to do it that is.

Tonight was back to school night at OlderOne's school. He has a first year teacher. I think these are great, his 1st grade teacher was a first timer. They are so new and excited about teaching. Full of ideas and motivation. And young and not scary like the teachers we all remember. In 4 years of school, Kindergarten excluded, 3 of the teachers have been younger than me! I have good feelings about this year. There was an assignment notebook on every desk so they have to write down the assignments! Yippee, so hopefully we can avoid last years saga's.

Well, school papers to fill out & put in my baby's backpack! Baths to be given and 1st trip away (to school) from Mommie for mommie to fret about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home