~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, August 21

Let's put some fun back into dysfunctional.

Well my alone time to the bookstore turned into Mommie & Princess time, which means a quick jaunt in. We went to Sam's, to do pictures, AGAIN. I decided it was more efficient use of time to develop new copies of my digitals for my scrapbooking then to try to remember where the hell I shoved, I mean placed them lovingly. I have ONE page done, granted it is an 8 x 10 of my girl, but it counts damnit! I hit the Hobby Lobby this afternoon with all 3 kids, never again. NEVER. I almost forgot that I went there for double jump rings for Princess's charm bracelet. One wienie dog about to be hooked. Yipee! See I am almost accomplishing several things and school is only mere days away. I did pick up some cute paper in which to do more pages in her scrapbook, which I haven't bought yet. Stamp group hurry and come!

I want some brownie nut fudge ice cream from Goodrich. Every waffle cone Wednesday I tell myself I am going to get some. Never fails, it doesn't make the agenda.

My table is looking like the Frog's with all my looming "scrapbooking" loot. Friday's to do? Type, clean and type some more. Maybe a few loads of laundry too, not leaving the house until it is presentable again. At least when school starts it should be better, less offspring at home to contribute to unkeptness.

I told my mom that when Princess started preschool, I'd help her clean houses. She actually sounded thrilled with that! Mom? That is 3 years (at least, cause so far she is restoring my sanity) away!

Is there a place in your home that is a catchall? Mine? The roll-away dishwasher and the kitchen table. Oh and the end table on the side of the couch. And the....and the....and the. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home