~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Saturday, August 16

Someday I will.............

Get my links back up. I have found several new entertaining reads I should/could share. Maybe I enjoy my little bit of selfishness. I have shared tidbits of things from them. IE: Unkymoods and the list that screwed my old page up. Oh well. Not today.

I got the Princess's room all tidied up. Seems since it's been so sticky hot (yeah, I don't have central air, only the window units & her room doesn't have one at the present.) her room has become a catchall. Hell worse than that, a mere path from door to crib. Very sad, very not mom of the year. But now, it is all better. All her clothes are put away, no longer living in the folded basket.

Really I had to do it cause I knew alot of YoungOne's nicer clothes (read here, the one's without Icee stains) were in the baskets as well and with only 1 more week til school starts, I had to locate them and get some resemblance of normalcy back. So organizing those is tomorrows mission and with a little extra luck, OlderOne will get his school clothes put in order too. The halo is returning to my mommieness. Probably time to change his sheets too huh?

Princess's seem to get changed weekly. Ours got done today, only cause they were trying to escape on their own. No not filth, just came undone, so might as well pull them all the way off and start new.
But OlderOne, you have to tell him to do it. and tell him again. and again. He just doesn't pay attention to it. I love clean sheets. I wish I was superMom and had clean fresh sheets every week. Maybe once school starts!

Stop laughing. Hmm, Frog is gone all week. Whatever will I do all day. Oh yeah, my scrapbook stuff arrived. Perhaps I will actually do that. I said stop laughing! Or, as usual I have a cookbook I should be typing.

To do, To do. Have they invented a motivation pill yet? I have lots to do, just lack desire to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home