~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Sunday, August 17

Type recipes, not blog.

Yeah I know I should be recipe'ing. Hubby has kindly reminded me several times. Why do I procrastinate so. Do I enjoy the feeling of having to hurry. Granted there isn't a set time limit persay but, more than 2 weeks and the guilt sets in. Well now I am at almost that point. Yet here I sit.

But hey, YoungOne's clothes did get put away, in case you were holding your breath in anticipation. I didn't scrapbook, I didn't digital picture develop. I took the Princess and wandered around ToysRUs & Barnes & Noble this afternoon. I got all YoungOne's school "supplies" Sharpied on with his name. Woohoo. 1 week & 1 day for him. He asks everyday if it is time for school, so hopefully he will not freak out when it's time to actually go. We shall see.

Enough dragging on. I shall type for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home