~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, August 12

Oh how I wish I lived in Millard.

Then school would be starting tomorrow. Have I mentioned I despise all my neighbors now. Well I do. Too long a story to tell. Old people suck, so do lazy stay at home for no reason annoying fat guys next door. Keep your damn dog in your newly fenced yard you moron, then you wouldn't have to take my kids toys out of it's mouth. It's my yard. It's my kids yard. GO AWAY. Also wish I had a pellet gun to pop old lady in the head who walks up and down the street. Social Services my ass. My mom did inform me she was a bitch when I was a kid too. Every neighborhood has one, right Old Lady Frog?

Downfall to my Princess being able to roll over, when placed in her crib, she rolls over and smashes into the side. Thus ending in pissed off baby screaming!

I am sick of cartoons. Sick of summer vacation. Sick of back to school ads and commercials. I need a nap.
|-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home