~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, September 4

A morning without tears.

Yeah, it probably took a bribe of going to the Dollar Tree store and then going to see Grandpa, But Hey whatever works at this point. Can't go wrong with a store where everything is $1. He even found a buck on a walk the other day so it's all good. NO, I won't make him spend his dollar.

The Princess is napping so it's a quick blog before I venture to pick him back up. My 2 1/2 hours (what it boils down to after OlderOne leaves) is not really long enough. I use it to regroup(aka read blogs). Relax and as usual, accomplish nothing. I did clean the stove yesterday, How's it get so gross under the burner plate thingys? Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home