~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, September 9

Rain Rain wash my cares away.

I wish I was still in bed. I can't recall the last time I could sleep all day on a rainy blucky day like today. But, today at that day of course.

I am updating. Excited. I am kind of blogged out lately. No comment love so feel like I am talking to myself and that folks, I can do without having to type.

The delightful plane ticket to Boston has been purchased. Feeling leary on the whole E-ticket thing. Never done one of those before. I printed off everything for fear of getting screwed. So.....Anyone E-ticketed thru MidwestExpress?

As usual, the homestead is in shambles. Not as bad as normal, but still feeling hopeless looking at it.

YoungOne refused to go in the basement last night cause he saw a cricket. Granted he was at the top of the stairs and saw it. I didn't see it til I got all the way down there. Goofy. I don't like them either but geesh, He was acting like a girl.....

Speaking of, there seems to be a cricket behind by stove still...I think I have mentioned him before. Go Away! Noisy icky bug. Cursed old houses....New shiny new homes get crickets too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home