~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, October 27

Gluten for punishment?

I have decided to broaden my child realm. NO, not birthin no mo babies. I have started watching the most adorable 16 month old boy! His mom works with a friend of mine. She was taking him to a center clear up North, she lives about 5 minutes from me. Thus, my friend knowing I could use some extra cash suggested me, of course after promising me this was not some neurotic pyscho. So, we emailed for the last week or so and then met last night. I felt so good, he cried cause he didn't want to leave he was having so much fun! Now, as I type, I have 3 happy munchins playing on the kitchen floor. Well ok, YoungOne has a screwdriver trying to dismantle his PowerWheels, but hey, there are 2 of those. Finally a bonus to spoiled children! Having 2 of everything fun means relatively easy sharing.....As easy as can be expected at least.....and with a minivan I am not stranded at home with them!

Scariest thing? My house is clean. Well dishes need to be done from last nights late dinner and there are toys about, but still actually clean. Quick find me some wood to knock on.

Well enough mommy babble for now! Oh wait, my Princess has 2 teeth about to pop thru! You can see them just under the skin! And did I mention she crawls? Where is the time going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home