~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, October 24

Griswierd.

The boys are off to visit the Griswierdian inlaws this weekend. Gun locks have been purchased for the currently (not sure why) dismantled firearms. I still think I will dress them in safety orange. Glad they are dismantled, not caring why, since I still think they were a dumb purchase to start with. Especially in light of the newly released 15 minutes into the lives of practice killing from the Columbine duo. I am truely not feeling as though my boys need to go for this visit, but Hubby is usually against them ever visiting and this time he okay'd it. SO.....we shall see. The Princess was also requested, but as we all know, she loves her mommy way to much to go away.

Snowing in my vacation destination. Why oh why did she have to meet, fall in love with and marry a New Englander.....Brr, makes me shiver just thinking about packing.

Speaking of cold, we are stamping Christmas cards tomorrow! WooHoo. That means we are doing this with the intention of actually sending them? Instead of hording our handy work. Hmm. Good thing my list is short.

Well Princess Pee the Pants seems to be beconing! Cause YoungOne is shouting "MOM" over the voices of his beloved Boots & Dora.....Gotta love those big brown eyes....The YoungOne, not Dora!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home