~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, October 31

Halloween should ALWAYS be a school day!

What a long morning this has been. 4 kids, all filled with Halloween energy. My house has been torn to shreds. I was online paying the awful bills and from the living room I hear "Grandma's here!" Now I am sure in a normal life that would be followed by a sigh of relief thinking of it as reinforcements. My mom is in no way "backup". I hear as she walks in the kitchen "Annie, Your house is a mess!" Well thanks mom, did you notice all the children running amuck in this place? We visited, she left.

Now as I wait for the curling iron to heat in a feeble attempt at looking human (gee, you should have heard the chaos when I ran to shower) I had to put up a baby gate to keep them away from the bathroom. I am stressing about my pending lunch date with my dad & stepmom. I should call her stepmonster today, for she was born on Halloween. Hmm, that may explain more than I think. She is nice, just a little .......off. So a Prozac cocktail pf my own would be helpful before I venture with all these heathens to eat lunch in public. Not sure on feeding the new one spaghetti, so I will make him a lunch for there. I believe I shall get off here and feed the Princess hers before we go, nothing worse than cold Beer Cheese Spaghetti! Oh Yum, I just realized (tummy grumble..grumble) that at no point have I fed anyone. OH MY GOD! ok, noticing that all the cookies I baked yesterday are gone, my kids must have fed themselves.

Yeah, so take away the mother of the year award again!

Hey! My baby was on the news this morning! 7 months old! Woo Hoo, I taped it. Gimme back my award!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home