~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Saturday, January 24

Never a unhappy moment...

When The Princess smiles, you smile with her. It is infectious! (ha~dare I use that word). You can't help yourself, she just has one of those smiles. She wakes up with it everyday. Granted she does cry and yell sometimes, but the majority of her time is spent smiling, with or without her tongue hanging out. Those of you that know her, this is probably of no interest to you, cause you have seen it. She just makes me happy. No, not just cause she is my girl. She has this aura about her. I hope it last's into her old age, this ability to make others smile. I hope it's not just a baby thing. Her brothers didn't have this smile & happy all the time gene. So fingers crossed.

I also enjoy her "always THRILLED to see me" face! I know that one will go away. At least during those awful teenager years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home