~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, January 2

More snow in Vegas!

Hubbykins was so sweet! As you previously read, we had plans with my friends for New Years Eve dinner. Well, after dinner we were all bullshitting and the manager (i assume) comes walking out with a 1/2 dozen roses and a card. I saw him and started crying! I couldn't believe how romantic it was! You have to know, Hubby is not a romantic nor smushy man.

Yesterday was low key. Me running errands with the Princess and Hubby holdin down the couch. You'll be happy to know, it didn't run off. His anniversary tackle box, still on the floor in the living room. I will clean later I promise!

I have only one resolution. No more Debt, that's the number 2 most common in case you wanted to know. Yeah, sure, I could say I plan on the others, but.....na!

Well I am off to do my first good deed of the new year, I have to make a lasagna (ok, cheating and getting giant Stauffer's) and make a breakfast casserole for one of my best friends. I have blogged of her before, the one who's dad has stomach cancer, well, now it's in his lymph nodes and stuff too, so they have moved back from Florida. Well 3 people from their church in Florida are arriving today with the Uhaul filled with their stuff and crashing at her apartment until they unload it in the am. So she doesnt have to cook for them when she gets home, I told her I'd get the grub and cook it (cause it's like an hour or 2 in the oven, damn Stauffer's) and prepare the casserole so she can throw it in the oven in the morning. Already took her my coffee pot yesterday, so they'll be caffienated! So if you have a spare prayer or an in with God, use it for her pops, cause if this doesn't work, they only give him 6 months and that doesn't make for a good 2004!

~Sorry for the depressing ending to my first post of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home