~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, January 9

Spiders Suck

I can't sleep. Capt. Underpants (aka YoungOne) is at the hospital. I feel like part of my heart is missing.

If you see a spider today, step on the little shit, cause in some form, he is related to the biter of my boy.

I have great women in my life and for this (even in my sleepless state) I am most grateful. My Froggie Friend and my Newest Friend came to see Captain Undies last night after their own long day! I am not sure if he got why, but Mommy was very glad to see them, though she was slightly more scatter brained than normal. You are the best! Maybe tonight, I will sneak off for a beer. I need one. Hell, Hubby had NO beers yesterday! Wow. Good thing he is coming home to nap why I go give some love! Other great women mentions but I don't feel like babbling, My SIL and my cousin, the greatest babysitter on the planet. You should all long to have her in your own lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home