~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, December 31

!Feliz Ano Nuevo et tu!

I must be sappy and say, this has been one of the best years of my life. I know everyone may not agree, but I think I have mentioned other than not winning the damn Powerball yet (tonight's the night!) I could ask for nothing more. I have a great family (immediate), a loving & devoted Hubby, 3 beautiful (energetic) children and good friends.

Tommorow is my 5 year anniversary. I had to laugh when it snowed in Vegas yesterday, it was like a testimate! Ha! They've made it 5 years so lets freeze out SinCity! For those of you confused, Hubby & I married in Vegas on New Years Day '99. If one ever gets the chance to woop it up there for New Year's Eve, I highly recommend it! Where else can you legally carry a milk jug o' beer (refillable on any given corner from a keg or 2) from place to place, see grown men hugging their 18 packs while treking up & down the strip! Vegas rocks man! Ok, I digressed for a minute!

Tonight is dinner with my oldest and newest friends. Hubby can fall in there too, I have know him since I was 14, So Froggy only has a couple years on him. My boys I believe are off to keep my cousin company when we return, so I guess it's Hubby and I introducing the Princess to Dick Clark!

May everyone's 2004 be filled with love, health & prosperity!

Mush, Mush, Mush....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home