~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, December 15

Oh Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree

How naked is your trunkage. I haven't had a chance to wrap many gifts. Granted the majority of them are for my children. Spoiled you say? Well of course, why else do you have children? Have to bide time til they are old enough to grab a beer outta the fridge for ya. Just kidding, I do use mine to get me the occasional glass of water (all 2 inches of water they put in it!)

The cookie exchange was fabo! Well til the Pouty Princess decided she was ready for nighty night! The ladies were still drinking when I called to thank them again for the cookies! Why isn't Christmas in June, when it's warm & I could have gone back out after puting the babe to bed? Have I mentioned it's snowing AGAIN! yet, again I shall mention my joy of not being out the East Coast for their 2nd Noreaster. That much snow has just got to suck.

Well, I am still baking cookies. I need to send a platter of goodies to work with Hubby in the am, cause my Mom gave me some things she made that lets just say I want out of my refridgerator. BLAH! I have so many goodies from our little swap, my tins will be rockin. Here's a dilema, I still have ingrediants to make other goodies, do I keep going? I do intend to make the Frog's Italian cookies for her and tomorrow night I am making my Christmas Decoration Cupcakes for YoungOnes Christmas party. So, yup still bakin. Very hard to bake and type and chase ankle biters ya know!
And I have been contemplating my Christmas eve feast for the ingrates, I mean inlaws. I love them, I was just trying hopelessly to be funny. Really, I mean that. Stop calling me a liar!

What's a girl to do! Oh and I have Charlie Brown Christmas Music to burn! I almost forgot! Yippee! That I am indeed excited about having!

Charlie Brown, Cookies, Christmas gifts to wrap! Oh it is a Wonderful Life! This has been one of the best years of my life, honestly, with the exception of still not winning the lottery, I could ask for nothing better. Love, Family, Friends, Health & Happiness.

Ok, done with the smushie moment! Time to find these latest cookies a temporary home til they get trayed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home