~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, December 16

Do you hear what I hear?

If you're lucky on the norm, the answer is no! If we are talking right this very second, I am listening to A Charlie Brown Christmas and enjoying a long awaited few moments of peace & tranquility. Hark! A second to think! Wow. Savor...Savor...Savor.....

I think I figured out why I seldom have visitors. Something along the lines of my son Captain Underpants (aka YoungOne) and his faithful sidekick Heidi Holdme (aka the Princess). My home can be a frightening form of birthcontrol! Speaking of, I am all for the over~the~counter morning after pill! Cause you know it's gunna be costly, but think of all you're saving, sanity excluded, cause let me tell you it's PRICELESS!

No, I love my kiddies. They are just loud and when "company" is here, instead of being meak & shy, they are rambunctious and demanding!

Just thought I'd shock the hell outta ya and post twice in a day. Now I am off to change out some laundry and shower. I smell like a cookie, which I guess is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home