~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Saturday, January 31

Please God...

No more snow. The awful cold temps is punishment enough for living in Nebraska.

I hate snow as you all know. And I hate the cold. My odd friends are off playing with ducks in the bitterness? Oh My! Please save their extremities from frostbite as today they need a can coozie to prevent their mittens from freezing to the beer cans as they chug fast so the shit don't freeze on the way in! Pure crazyness. Poor Ducks! Can you move it to March? I would like to attend, but not under every item of clothing I own thank you.

Well, time to clean house as I haven't done squat all week. Messenger still won't let me in, you think I would have used the non-IM'ing time wisely, I did, huddled under a blankie!

Stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home