~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, May 25

Ugh.

happy
Well your Happy, yes thats right your so happy, so
pretty and witty and if i go on any more i will
have to pay for the rights of this song so,
great job your one of the lucky ones.


What Emotion Dominates you?
brought to you by Quizilla



What a waste of a day! I haven't done squat. Well, a boring trip to Sam's for cheese slices, milk and chicken. See even the grocery list was boring!

I should be laundering or something. Yet I find myself counting the minutes until baseball practice tonight. Ahh peace & quiet.

My keyboard is filthy. Eew. Curse of kids in the kitchen I suppose. I need to find a diet Cherry Pepsi other than that the "cravings" really aren't a big deal anymore. Success? We shall see.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    keep up the good work on the SOBE diet, i may be joining you :-) and then we can bond over our cravings...


    nutti

     

Post a Comment

<< Home