~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, June 21

The Day from Hell

and I am still ticking. I am tired. My house is a mess!

Hubby is on nights all week. I don't think this is a good thing other than he is home all day.

My OlderOne has the same (almost hopefully minus the hospital stay) bacterial infection that YoungOne possessed a mere 6 months ago. Two words kiddos: DON'T SCRATCH. Listen to me with your dirty ass fingernails! It's gross and I told you so. This is my sumation of where this "disease" stems from. No spideys this time. Initial culprit, a squito. God help me.

That discovery was all made after taking the Princess for the rest of her shots. 3 in 1 leg, granted it's a chunky leg, but still, not a happy girl.

SO now I sit.. in my sleepy house, thinking I should be cleaning. BUT here I sit. Reliving this day for blogland.

Hug your loved ones and I promise to stop biting my kids. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    i hope all is well in boston, but i'm sorry to hear there is sad news...it's been quite a week...maybe you should haul the kids to waldo's pub on thursday to watch the dart team :-) the princess would love my hot pink darts ;-)

    hope all gets better

    nutti

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Deranged MrsGivings said…

    and it's only Tuesday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home