~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Saturday, June 12

Nobody's missed me.

No comments. No email. No love. Everyone ran off to Niobrara and all I have to do is clean house and play on my shiny new computer. Yes folks, after much dilema a new one is home. Thought I could just get away with a new tower....But NO....I am one in a zillion who's monitor would not "allow" my new tower to proceed correctly.

Let's just say my beautiful new baby sitting adventure won't begin to make a dent in this expenditure.

Oh, guess for those unknowing...I get to watch the cutest (my Princess is not a "baby" anymore...) baby girl. It is a slightly deranged adventure, having 4 kids around, but now, since computing shall be back in my life for grown up interaction, perhaps I will be a little less stir crazy.

It sucks being SO dependent on a machine. Banking. Chatting. Surfing. Killing time.

OH YEAH! Hubby's company took 2nd place in our local Sand in the City! WOohoo. Then the monsoon rains came today and ruined all the outdoor fun! Go figure, something cool and free to do in our little burb and the weather doesn't cooperate.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home